Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas, amigos!

Here's hoping everyone's doing well.

I saw something last night that was funny. I think it was on CNN, it was "What Would Jesus Really Do?" where pundits state emphatically what Jesus would think about important political issue.

I can only say that it was offensive to Christians, and probably Muslims, atheists, agnostics, and people who worship that flying spaghetti thing that apparently is some kind of big deal.

Love the Christmas banner. Alright, back to eat! Peace out! See ya'll on the 30th, when ya'll bring me my birthday presents.

2 comments:

Rev. Joshua said...

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas or Kwanzaa or Hanukkah or whatever.

The Christmas Loot, or Holiday Haul:

New wallet
$45
Books:
ESPN's Saints, Saviors and Sinners
Punk: The Definitive Record of a Revolution
Stephen Colbert: I Am America (And So Can You!)
DVDs:
Nirvana Unplugged in New York
Ramones It's Alive 1974-1996

Norelco Electric Razor
UNC Tarheels T-shirt
UNC Tarheels golf club head covers
UNC Tarheels hockey-style jersey

Nate said...

Ooh, very nice. From my family, I mostly got money, which given the state of affairs w/ my family was fine in my book.