Friday, July 25, 2008

Hey, it's Chasey Lain!

Advance warning: No part of what is linked herein is even remotely safe for work.

Ah, yes, I remember Chasey Lain. Such a beautiful actress ... a sweet personality ... oh, the days of working at the video store and having to put up the movies in the back room, and invariably there'd be a video starring Chasey that I'd have to put back, and she'd be staring at me and only me from the box cover ...

Yeah, well ... apparently the better days are behind her. As the title of this article says, she has hit rock bottom; the house on Chasey Lane has been condemned.

Funny thing is, over the course of the almost twelve minutes of video footage of this cooze's meltdown, I learned so much about the profession of adult film.

But that's not the weird thing. The weird thing is Chasey's eerie resemblance to the Olson Twins, mostly that one that dresses like a witch. Brrr ...


No comments: