Monday, January 26, 2009

WWF Legends of Wrestlemania coming soon!

There's a couple of links to check out information as it becomes available for this game. Looks pretty freakin' awesome, and for me it could even turn out to be a "killer app," much the way WCW/NWO Revenge was for me getting a Nintendo 64, or the way Grand Theft Auto III was for me getting a Playstation 2.



Now, that being said, if this were a perfect world, us 6 would have some way of teleporting back and forth to each other's houses and meet up every weekend to play WWF No Mercy or Wrestlemania 2000 on N64, exchange & challenge our respective created wrestler rosters. 'Cause my Jesus & Hank Hill tag team would kick ya'll's wrestlers' asses any day!!

Anyone still have this game? Anyone up for sharing their particular CAWs, maybe even to the extent of providing specs? I'll sure as shit dust off my console if this suggestion gets some bites.

Anyone know how I can make some really nice screencaps off of televised gameplay?

No comments: