Monday, February 02, 2009

CBR's Test Your Comic Knowledge for 2/1/09.

Right here.

Answers (spoilers) under the "read more" click; I answered all of 5 correct, FYI.

1. Thanos’ most recent death (during Annihilation) - Drax
2. Major Victory - Eclipso
3. Amazing Man II – Mist
4. The Melter - Scourge
5. Swordsman I - Kang
6. Judomaster I - Bane
7. Goliath (Bill Foster) – Thor clone
8. Blockbuster I - Brimstone
9. Black Widow (Ultimates) – Ultimate Hawkeye
10. The Comedian - Rorschach
11. Katma Tui – Star Sapphire
12. Golden Glider - Chillblaine
13. Nova (Frankie Raye) - Morg
14. Atom I - Extant
15. Cypher (Doug Ramsey) – Ani-Mator
16. Martian Manhunter – Human Flame
17. Pantha – Superboy Prime
18. Mr. Terrific I – Spirit King
19. Anima - Prometheus
20. Captain Boomerang I – Jack Drake (Robin’s dad)

No comments: