Thursday, February 12, 2009

Scientist Roll Call

It’s been a long time. I shouldn’t have left you.

Where ya’ll been at?

Me, I have very limited internet access, thanks to severing my ties with my local phone/ cable/ internet provider. Most of my online stuff, I have to do at work, which hinders my abilities by what I’m usually able to have access to.

But I have some stuff in the works. A few new banners, a few new backgrounds, and some ideas to tweak this place up nice. I also have some bits and pieces of different audio files ready to be put into remix form; I’d honestly say that I have enough material to upload at least three new mp3s, including a redux of one of those mixes I did for the contest on the Dumpin blog that never saw completion.

So, fellow colleagues of the mad scientific community, holla back in the Comments section, let me know ya’ll still breathing.

1 comment:

Ron said...

I'm at that busy time in the semester with classes getting into full swing and all the other stuff I do coming together. On the book front, I have good news from the publisher...it isn't a done deal yet, but it is looking more feasible.