Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Gluttony.

Back in the day, Buck, The Reverend and myself used to joke about getting a pizza topped with little McDonalds hamburgers...kind of an inside joke, but basically a metaphor for un-necessary decadence.

Well, a Brooklyn hottie who's friends with the crew forwarded me This Is Why You're Fat.com

My favorite? Hands down, first item on Page 5...the pizza topped with Col. Sanders Gravy...while most of the other entries are far more ridiculous, this one wins because I would legitimately eat that shit. Possibly in the near future.

2 comments:

Rev. Joshua said...

Somewhere on SGM is a post linking to an article where someone topped a pizza with a McDonald's value meal of cheeseburgers and french fries.

I've made a Breakfast Pizza that used a normal pizza crust with bacon-fat gravy for a sauce and toppings of scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms, and onions. It was pretty goddamn good.

Nate said...

I certainly appreciate the introduction into my lexicon the name of the sandwich that is on page 2, as of this writing: the "McGangbang."

Whenever that enters my head today, I'll laugh like a maniac, and no one will be aware of why. Hope it doesn't happen during my therapy sessions.