Saturday, October 30, 2010

The general blueprint for the SGM Month of Halloween Moviefest

Yeah, the daily thing? Never works.

This year, I had the plan to get films that had been released very recently and review them over the month. Well, Deep Discount - dickholes that they are - screwed my order for four films that I was definitely wanting to check out.

So, in effort to stay true to the season, I'm doing a 12 hour Horror Marathon for today. Figure going noon to midnight only made sense for the spirit of All Hallow's Eve.

Here's the line-up, in alphabetical order; I'll randomize them for the viewing schedule:

13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo: "To All the Ghouls I've Loved Before"
30 Days of Night: Dark Days
Burning Bright
Dark Night of the Scarecrow
Frozen
House of the Wolf Man
Human Centipede
Humanoids from the Deep
Survival of the Dead

Boo!

No comments: