Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wrestlemania PPV Pick Em!

Wrestlemania!!
John Cena versus The Miz (However I do feel like they are going to add the Rock in this match!)
Edge versus Alberto Del Rio
Michael Cole versus Jerry Lawler
HHH versus Undertaker
Randy Orton versus CM Punk

1 point for winning and no points for losing. If more matches are added I will include them as soon as I can. Picks are due no later than Saturday prior to mania. (If matches are added last minute they will not be included.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Rev. Joshua said...

Cena
Edge
Lawler
Orton
Undertaker

I realize those are all faces, but it's WM. Punk and Del Rio are the most likely heels to win, but I'm taking the faces as my pick.

Nate said...

I'm going with the following:

Miz
Del Rio Dirttack
Lawler
Punk ... no way Orton sustains his superman push through Punk.
Undertaker, as his match is pushed to the main event.