Sunday, July 02, 2006

Do the fuck what?

A Republican walks into a bar and says "This is just appalling to me. I have no idea how someone makes it without insurance. Its a wonder more people aren't falling dead in the street." The bartender pulls a shotgun out from under the bar and shoots the Republican dead. A drunk at the bar says "what the fuck'd you do that for?" The bartender says "irony is dead, so he must've been a zombie."

Oh, fuck it.

My new car:





It's 1988 BMW 528e. 261,000 miles. Paid $999 plus tax and title. Being the proud owner of a classic Beamer, I am now officially better than you educated fuckers with your fancy masters and doctorate degrees.

Woo-hoo.

3 comments:

Ron said...

Wow. Josh just had me get shot in a bar. What the hell?

Nate said...

I certainly defer to your superiority. How is it on gas?

Rev. Joshua said...

I don't know about the gas yet, but my shit certainly doesn't stink anymore. *Rimshot*

Seriously, though, I'm not sure. It was purchased Friday and I picked it up in Motown Saturday. I think it ate about 3/8 of a tank of gas to get from Motown to JC. The side view picture shows the dent in the rear door, which is the only thing wrong with the car aside from the normal wear and tear of 18 years of driving. The leather interior is cracked due to age, but not torn or ripped. The air conditioner is fucking cold, which is awesome.

I will say this: people are entirely too impressed by a BMW. I'm honestly beginning to think its gonna wind up like the Family Guy episode where Peter gets plastic surgery and is invited to the secret Beautiful People club. "Why are you waiting in line, sir? You own a Beamer."