Saturday, July 08, 2006

Today

+ Just spent 5 damned hours in the ER for some bullsnitsky. 5 whole hours I ain't getting back anytime soon.

+ On the plus side, the CM Punk best-of vol.1 went back in stock today, so I picked that up. CM Punk is an interesting wrestler to watch; the whole internet wrestling community is on his dick like he's the second coming of Jesus Harold Flair. In truth, he ain't bad. Hope WWECW makes it a whole two more weeks so that he might actually see some national TV ring time.

+ "Cemetery Man" is a horror film par excellente.

+ Couldn't sleep all last night, so I downloaded tons of rap music from official artists' Myspace pages. Myspace makes some fucking ugly ass webpages, but Krondon, La Coka Nostra, Living Legends, MF Doom, the Society of the Invisibles, and Jake Palumbo make some music worth tracking down.

+ I still have a hateful diatribe on this profession of mine that I'm fine tuning ... it might end up being one of those things that, the more I work on it, the less likely I'll let anyone read it.

+ Ken Laye is dead ... bring on the conspiracy theories!

Viva la lucha libre!

No comments: