Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SGM Summer Reading List, 2009

Better late than never, I suppose. I didn’t get a lot of feedback from my request for entries into this year’s list, so I’m going with a list that I’ve had floating around since the beginning of this year. I saved the suggestions made from the two people who responded to my request for this year’s list and I’m adding them to next year’s list.

The Books of Blood
Au: Clive Barker

Appointment With Death
Au: Agatha Christie

Lost Lands, Forgotten Realms: Sunken Continents, Vanished Cities, and the Kingdoms That History Misplaced
Au: Bob Curran

Biology of Spiders, 2nd Ed.
Au: Rainer F. Foelix

Will in the World: How Shakespeare Became Shakespeare
Au: Stephen Greenblatt

World As Laboratory: Experiments With Mice, Mazes and Men
Au: Rebecca Lemov

Why We Hate Us: American Discontent in the New Millennium
Au: Dick Meyer

Schulz and Peanuts: A Biography
Au: David Michaelis

Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers
Au: Mary Roach

Hiding the Elephant: How Magicians Invented the Impossible and Learned to Disappear
Au: Jim Steinmeyer

No comments: