Monday, July 13, 2009

Two minute post on the most annoying thing in the world

Where I give myself two minutes from start to finish...

I have a new boss. This person took their position about three weeks ago. Of all the things in the world that I hate, it is someone who takes over a leadership role and decides that, before they study any aspect of the operation, they need to make major changes. You know, if you were cleaning up a failed operation or if you were trying to move to an unachievable benchmark in rapid fashion I could understand it. So when you take over something that has worked well...why do you immediately start by wrecking it? A guy at the old store did that too. I never was able to stand him from that point and soon transferred out. I don't have that option here. It should be a bumpy next couple of months....or maybe I'm mature enough to ride the waves for a while.

No comments: