Monday, August 02, 2010

ICP member's son has a video

I refuse to embed that rancid shit on here, so check out the goodness at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGqlRtXuJNE&feature=player_embedded

Four things popped into my head at this:

1) There'll be something refreshing about life when I'm reading about this kid as a 12 year old putting his sister in intensive care with some wrestling-inspired "high risk maneuver."

2) Ruby's "my sister," or "got Down's Syndrome?" A: Yep. I haven't seen footwork like that since, I'll have to go back to Elaine Bennis on this one.

3) Was that Kevin Steen getting slapped by Ass Cancer Jr.? Welcome to Career Death, population you.

4) Blankets, how the fuck to they work?

Special note: This does NOT go under the Music label.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Do those wrestlers actually sell to that little kid? The couple of frankensteiners I saw looked well lame. The Insane Clown Posse, like Tim McCarver, is one of the great mysteries of the late 20th Century. Why people paid money to see them I have no idea.