Friday, July 30, 2010

Craziest dream

Here's the craziest dream I've had in a while ...
It's set up like a YouTube video, like a highlight reel of sorts.

I'm dating all these girls that I'm meeting on some online dating site, like Match or eHarmony or Fling or whatever. And there's, I guess, some third party person filming the dates, like those commercials you see on late night TV.

Except, for each different girl, I manage to sneak in some random line from these Mel Gibson rant tapes that his old girlfriend is leaking to the press. (I've been giving those a listen recently, you see.)

At random intervals, with these different girls, there's me, saying shit to them like, "Your tits look stupid," and "You should just fucking smile and blow me, 'cause I deserve it." I'm not yelling them, like ol' Mel does, but instead I just interject them in discussions. Like:

Me: "Don't know if you know this, but this restaurant got four stars.

Random girl: "It's really nice."

Me: "I've been so fucking good to you, you fucking try to destroy me."

And then it cuts to these girls' reactions, and most of them, as you might expect, look pretty bemused.

But, yeah, really weird dream.

No comments: