Friday, May 29, 2009

PC Gamer: Big Book of Free

Watch the newsstands!

I picked up a special issue of PC Gamer at Wal-Mart last night, wherein it lists 365 games you can find for free on the internet. And the good news is, I did some looking and there's only a very slight amount of repetition between this issue and the "101 Free Games" link on the side of this forum

I found a few free games on my own, and I've accumulated a list that I'll be adding to the forum sometime this weekend. I don't think the majority of these games have a lot of carryover between the list of 101 or the book of 365. Huzzah!

Now, if I can just find a list of what games that you can find at Best Buy or Wal-Mart or Target in the $10 game section are good to get, I'll be set to never leave the house again.

No comments: