Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Unemployment doesn't have to be all bad ...

"Would you like me to tell you the little story of right-hand/left-hand? The story of good and evil?" - Rev. Harry Powell (Robert Mitchum), Night of the Hunter



Oh, so many people to thank that are important to this moment ... lessee ... I'd like to thank all of my unstructured free time. Oh, and Crayola Washable Markers. I would be absolutely remiss, too, if I didn't mention the random passers-by who were available to witness this in the local Wal-Mart; without them, none of this would have been possible.

Hey, it was either this, or THUG LIFE. Or, in homage to one of my favorite community mental health stories of all time, LIFE THUG.

It's a hard world for little things, indeed. Mmmmmmmmmm-wah! G'night, ev'rybody!

1 comment:

Rev. Joshua said...

Nice. The best thing about children is using them as a platform for obscenity. Finding out that my foul language had rubbed off on my nephew when he was three and that for a short time his favorite word was "goddammit" was particularly amusing. This probably makes me a bad person.

"Night of the Hunter" is also a great movie. Mitchum's performance is perfectly evil.